Anyone taking enough notice of you to nominate for any sort of award is most cool indeed. So, on the understanding that champers is cool with Sunday breakfast as long as it’s splashed with orange juice, here goes my surprisingly short acceptance speech. I would like to say thank you very much to Patinspire, who nominated me. Finding her blog site was one of the nicest things that have happened to me on our lovely world wide web. Her daily words of inspiration have often been just the ones that I’ve needed when things weren’t going to plan. Her dedication to helping people in all aspects of her life is inspiring in itself. I totally recommend that you pop over to her site whenever you need words of wisdom, or just a warm and welcoming place to be.
Rules of The Verstile Blogger Award, should you choose to accept it. You don’t have to if you don’t want to:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so they get notified by pingback.
Seven Things About Jo Robinson
1. I’m absolutely terrified of worms. I’ll quite happily deal with most dangerous or scary creatures, but worms have me running for the hills.
2. I’m obsessed with being on time, can’t stand people who are late for no good reason, and being late for anything myself for whatever reason freaks me right out. So…
3. I love any sort of cooking and baking, and have a pile of recipes that I’ve made up over the years. I used to cater on a small scale, and once catered a wedding of over a hundred people all on my lonesome. Nearly killed me, but I got applause, so that’s something anyway.
4. I have a collection of obscure medicinal herbs, and I know how to use ‘em.
5. I’m addicted to B grade movies, the older and sillier, the better. Space operas are often visited.
6. When I was younger I used to pretend to be a lot thicker than I am, to avoid getting confused for a “boffin” = nerd.
7. I’m clumsy and tend to gesticulate a lot. I once bashed a stranger on the noggin with a boxed swingball set perched on my shoulder, when I swung around without looking first. Being sixteen at the time, I ran like hell and held thumbs he made it.
I’ve come across some brilliant blogs since I’ve been doing this. Some I just stalk because I love their content, and some I’ve made friends with. I would love to pop all these links here, but I’m only going to share the Versatile Bloggers that I’m allowed to here now. I think that they are all awesome, some for inspiration, some for information, some for the strange but true, and one for always making me LMAO – there can be no other word in this case. And so, in no particular order.
My Fifteen Nominees Are: