It’s a lovely honour to have received two Very Inspiring Blogger awards from two really special, inspirational, and incredibly talented ladies. Many, many thanks to dear Vashti and Taz. Go check out their sites – you’ll love them both.
The rules for accepting (although you don’t have to accept) these awards are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. State 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award, and link back to them.
So… Seven Things About Me:
1. I love positive people. I think if you think negative thoughts all the time, you attract negative things.
2. I believe in Karma. What goes around comes around – eventually.
3. I love antiques, and have so many collections most of them have to be stashed away.
4. I have celiac disease, so I don’t eat gluten. I also don’t eat meat, and have discovered that without these things, I can eat my body weight in cheese and sweets every month without putting on a gram. So I do.
5. My chosen career was in sales and marketing.
6. I make my own tomato ketchup from scratch every year.
7. I can’t tell jokes.
And now my nominees. These are fifteen of my favourite blogs. I don’t only follow writer guys, as you will see below. I love to read about people’s real lives, really enjoy a good laugh, and like to keep up to date on the latest cool footwear too. Here are my fifteen great blog offerings for you to enjoy:
Ben’s Bitter Blog
Chris The Story Reading Ape
Disappearing In Plain Sight
I Hide My Chocolate
I Love To Read
The Worlds Top Ten of Anything and Everything
Writings of a Mrs
Jas Thinking Aloud
Different Shades of Reality