It’s award time. It’s time to thank some lovely bloggers and award some lovely bloggers. I do love awards. I’ve got some doubles and some bunches of awards so, so as not to strain your eyeballs I’m going to thank all the bloggers together. Huge thank yous to Billy Ray Chitwood, Donicia, John Howell, Katherine Vucicevic, Michelle, Glendon Perkins, Marian Allen, Jasveena Prabhagaran, Donicia, and JCCKeith. I hope I haven’t forgotten anyone – I’ll do another award post later. Time to party!
I Am Part of the WordPress Family Award Rules.
Display the award logo on your blog (see above).
Link back to the person who nominated you (also see above!)
Nominate 10 others who have positively impacted your WordPress experience.
Don’t forget to let your WordPress family members know of your nomination.
That’s it! Just pick 10 people that have accepted you as a friend, and spread the love!
The Liebster Award Rules
1. List eleven random facts about me.
2. Nominate eleven bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award.
3. Notify the bloggers.
4. Ask eleven questions the bloggers must answer upon receiving the nomination.
5. Answer the eleven questions you were asked when you were nominated.
6. Link back to the person who nominated you.
Eleven random facts about me:
1. I punched a man in the groin for beating a pony when I was six years old, and rode horses every day of my life till I fell off, hit a wall, and lost my nerve.
2. Bananas make my cheeks itch.
3. I sat on a wasp five minutes after being stung on the bum by a bee and got stung on the other side.
4. I watch documentaries about ghosts at night then can’t go to sleep.
5. I once got chased by a penguin in a bird sanctuary.
6. I love Brussels Sprouts in cheese sauce.
7. I eat condensed milk out of the tin with a spoon.
8. I want my own Playstation.
9. I used to ride a boyfriend’s big Moto Guzzi in ancient times.
10. I was taught to shoot as a child.
11. I buy too many high heeled boots.
My Answers to my Questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
Two years – I think.
2. Why did you choose the topic(s) for your blog?
I don’t think I have a proper topic for my blog. Originally it was going to be a place to post “diary entries” for Christopher – a character in African Me & Satellite TV.
3. How do people find your blog?
I have no idea. LOL!
4. Do you feel comfortable promoting/advertising your own stuff?
No I definitely don’t. I keep expecting someone to point at me and yell “FAKE!”.
5. What’s your happiest earliest childhood memory?
My cousins and I being forced by my mother to row her around Zoo Lake like a reclining empress. She did this often, but it was always cool because she regularly fell overboard, jammy scone in hand.
6. If you could have any critter, real or imaginary, as a pet, what would it be?
A dragon would be cool.
7. What would you name it?
8. Why would a woodchuck chuck wood?
Because he’s aiming it at something?
9. Vegan, vegetarian, or omnivore?
Piscatarian. Is that right? I eat seafood.
10. What are you reading (not these questions, silly! what book?)?
I’ve got more than one read on the go right now, including Pratchett’s Unseen Academicals.
11. What is your superpower?
My love of animals and the Earth.
My Questions For My Chosen Bloggers:
1. When did you start blogging?
2. What was your hope for your blog to accomplish?
3. Do you read a lot of blog posts?
4. What was your best post ever?
5. What’s your favourite thing in the world to do?
6. Describe your pets and why they’re the cutest.
7. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
8. Do you have any hobbies?
9. Do you have any habits that you’d like to get rid of?
10. What do you like to read?
11. What would be your crowning achievement in life?
My nominees for ALL these awards (extra because I know that some of you already have most of them) follow. Your blogs are brilliant!
The Story Reading Ape
Squid Mc Finnigan
I Hide My Chocolate
Robbie Robin’s Journey
White Wolf Moon
Ghost Talk Blog
Next You Universe
A Soldiers Wind