I was nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by the wonderful JccKeith. Check out her blog – I love her talent, and really clever and down to earth posts. Thank you Julie!
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger, or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
The rules to fully accept the award are:
1. Display the award on your site – either on your award page or in your sidebar.
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post.
3. Nominate 15 well-deserving bloggers for the award, and let them know by sending a message to their site.
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Seven Interesting Facts About Me:
1. I have an odd sense of humour, and regularly offend people unintentionally.
2. When I’m driving on my own, I play really loud music and sing along.
3. Elevators give me the willies.
4. I once saw a shiny thing zoom around the moon when I was floating in the pool at night, so….
5. I believe in ghosts – because they believe in me, and like to pop around and say BOO now and then.
6. If you wave a worm at me, I will run away.
7. I’m gorgeous.
Thanks to the beautiful inside and out Sherri Matthews for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
Thanks also to John W Howell for this award – the best kind of sister with muscly bits.
1. Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer ten questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
Ten questions to be answered:
1. Your favourite colour …. Blue
2. Your favourite animal … All feathered guys
3. Your favourite non-alcoholic drink …. Water
4. Facebook or Twitter ….. Twitter
5. Your favourite pattern ….. Umm…
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Both
7. Your favourite number … 7
8. Your favourite day of the week … Sunday
9. Your favourite flower …. Daisies
10. What is your passion? ….. Creating
Thank you to my blogger friend, and genuinely wonderful guy, Belsbror for The Imagine Award.
Thanks to the gorgeous D-Anna for the 2013 Blog of the Year Award.
Thank you to awesome author M T McGuire for the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
Cookies or Cake? Cake
Favourite Sweet Treat? Truffles
When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? All day
Sweet Nick Name? Georgie – when I was VERY much younger.
A huge thank you to Mihran Kalaydjian for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award. Mihran’s blog is a fantastic variety of all of his talents, writer, poet, business man, and an outstanding musician.
and also for the Shine on Award.
1. Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them in your post.
2. Add the award logo to your blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
Thank you to Belsbror for The Award for Love and Kindness.
1. Share an act of kindness another blogger has done for you.
2. Thank the person who nominated you for the award, and link back to their blog
3. Nominate those bloggers whom you feel practice Kindness and Love — you choose how many!
I have had so many kind things done for me by blogger friends, that it wouldn’t be fair to name only one. Instead, I’ve nominated them for these awards.
Thanks to Sally Cronin
For the Sunshine Award. Check out her site – she really is a ray of sunshine.
Thank you to Belsbror for The Lighthouse Award and the Awesome Blossom Award. You’re awesome my friend!
Here are the rules for the Lighthouse Award:
1. Display the Award certificate on your blog.
2. Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
3. Inform your nominees of their award nominations
4. Share three ways that you like to help other people.
5. There is no limit to the number of people that you can nominate.
6. HAVE FUN!!!
I love helping people in most ways, and I always enjoy it.
And for the Shauny Award
The rules for the Shauny Award are as follows:
Show humanity, show love, be yourself, don’t be others, don’t gossip, and then share with 10 others.
I know that some of you may have award free blogs, so no need to worry to accept if you don’t fancy it. I just wanted to mention you anyway. My nominees for ALL of these awards are: