Wise words from my dear friend and creator of Lit World Interviews, and many many thanks for including me in your post. If you want to know what real, good blogging is all about, Ronovan has the experience and he’s happy to share with all of us.
There is something that I believe has been overlooked in the Blogger Community. The Blogger Personality. What key role does Personality play in the success of a blog? We’ll get to that shortly.
I want to mention a few Blogs I see as Successful. Before I do, do not confuse large numbers of Followers with success. Once you do that you head down a path that leads to a never to be satisfying Blog World experience.
- People Follow you Hoping you will Follow them.
- People stop reading your work and just don’t stop Following you.
- People aren’t really part of your Blog World except for a number.
- If numbers and not activity are your idea of success, then be prepared for some anxiety.
Let’s then define Blog Success. I see Blog Success as a Blog that;
- Keeps its Readers coming back for more.
- Keeps its Readers entertained.
- Keeps its…
View original post 1,059 more words